Monday, May 25, 2009

Hey Hey!

It's been forever, I know.
I'm just here to give the best dream ever, I had.
Well I have had a lot of the best dreams, but this one is pretty pretty cool. Haha

I had the coolest dream.

It started with a random house with undistinguishable people, and Robert Downey Jr!! And Johnny Depp was his roomate. It was some sort of a party, and so Johnny Depp went into his room to watch tv, while I stood at the doorway because something was happening out in the living room. Robert Downey Jr. was blowing bubbles everywhere! And then Johnny went to take a shower. In the dream...I had this idea to play "not breathing" in his room, so when he came out of the shower, he would give me mouth to mouth. HAHAHA but in the dream, I remember I couldnt slow my heart beat down because it was going so fast with the scheme so I dropped it.

I guess, it was Christmas time in the dream? Because Christmas lights were on and it was snowing. So then the dream transcends to Johnny Depp's Christmas party, WITH MY FAMILY, but it was at his house. I go into the bathroom to take a MySpace picture because, I mean I was at Johnny Depp's house!! Who wouldn't. I even accidently turned the bathtub on because it was like high tech hygeine machine, I freaked and decided I would look outside the window of the bathroom, and there's this crazy futuristic wheel of a Vespa [i was talking about it so much last night] that finds itself home? I don't know but it was cool! A glimpse into the future? Maybe, haha.

SO anyway, I'm in the bathroom of Johnny Depp's house and I walk out cause someone had to use it for real. LOL. I walk out and I see Robert Downey Jr, this time in his room, watching tv. We talk, though I can't really remember what we talked about, but he invited me to watch tv with him!! I died, his bed was huge. Like Massive and he invited me! He even laughed at me because I tried fixing the sheets and all Hahaha.

AND then the dream ended, dammit.

No comments: