Thursday, April 16, 2009

No song unsung, no wine untasted

So, I have been posting videos up and it is unlike me I guess.
But, I came across one yesterday that was indescribable. And I'm here to say that it brought tears to my eyes. It wasn't your typical tears of simple enjoyment or tears of self-pity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk


Watch this video and you would understand (hopefully) that the tears that came down my face were the tears that you encounter only a handful of times in a lifetime. Genuine tears because someone else's pure bliss is reaching you. Someone unknown, just a typical face you see in the street has reached you ...even though it is through the internet which is the unfortunate thing.

I have yet to feel these genuine tears face to face.
I've only felt genuine tears once before and it wasn't the blissful kind but the exact opposite. They was not self-pity tears either or death or anything of that sort. It was just the purest form of emotion, it was gahhh. It's difficult to describe but I know I have only done it once.

Genuineness of Happy Tears- 0
Genuineness of Dismal Tears- 1
Genuineness of Happy Tears Over the Internet- 1

Ha.

No comments: